Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FINDING THE RIGHT TITLE

The title: "Return to simplicity" simply expresses my desire to be just a simple and uncomplicated person.
SIMPLE=CONTENTED=HAPPY

However, being simple is not at all easy. For instance, in my effort to find a meaningful title to my blog, I realised that a lot of the difficulty I had arises out of my own perception that I have to find a title that will be 'eye-catching', 'meaningful', 'impressive' etc. etc.

Why can't I just use the first word that pops into my head and forget about what other people might think? That would be the first step to achieve "RETURN TO SIMPLICITY", wouldn't it?
We are conditioned to judge others by our own biased frame of reference and therefore we are also acutely aware of being judged by others. This is the first lesson I learned since starting this blog is... forget about what others think of you. Just BE yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment