Tuesday, January 22, 2008

NEW REVELATION IN MY ZQ

This post to capture new revelations in my zhineng qigong prectice...

January 22, 2008

Quote:
When a melting sensation in the head shows up, you will be more nervous.
Unquote.

Jane, I had a thought about what you said above and also about the sensations I have been having which I had said could not be adequately described... It would seem to me that "melting" seems to be the correct description of what I had felt.... "for example: when the qi moves strongly in my head I will feel as if my entire head including the skull (which is solid bone) is moving.. . rather feel like "the skull bone melts and also moves with the qi". The movement can be so strong until I feel the nerves in my teeth (slight pain in the root, I think) responding to the movement. Can you confirm if that is 'melting' sensation?PracticeI started practising ZBE together with the full set of "Zhi Tui Zuo" on Saturday and discover that it has loosened my waist a lot more (LCUPCD feels even more serene and paeceful. And "Fu sheng gong yao: My face is nearly able to touch my knees now.)

I had worked on two routine:
1) Start off with zhi tui zuo with the combined DMLD and RIMD CD that I have made and when done (which will be about 30 minutes or more) I will proceed to do my middle and lower dantian meditation for another hour or more.
2) Zhi tui zuo followed by ZBE1, ZBE2, ZBE3, THCMM and YQ - a total of 2-1/2 hours.
Effect: More profound sensation. Example when I do ZBE the breathing does not feel like breathing anymore. It feels more like opening and closing of the dantians. When massaging the head during THCMM, I could feel as if the entire head is a ball of qi responding to the massage.
I would appreciate your thoughts on what I have done, especially on incorporating zhi tui zuo into my routine.

Change subject:
Annual retreat in Montreal: I am afraid I won't be able to attend.
Your intended seclusion in China: Jane: I have a question: Is necessary for every one to go into seclusion in order to progress further?
Hun yuan ling tong!
Kian Tee

Janes' Reply:
Well, the melting sensation is like ice melt into water, whatever solid turns to nothing. Just a chi sensation not real happening. You are fine. The other ladies reported every cell was burning. Don't worry about fireworks on your advancement path.I can't figure out what Zhi Tui Zuo means in standard mandarin. "I have a question: Is necessary for every one to go into seclusion in order to progress further?"No, that's not for every one. It's only for very very rare people who wants to cross the very last pass in this life, one out of a billion. Don't worry about it, I don't expect any of you to follow me in this matter. I will keep the class connected spiritually, and as I advance with Master Liu, every one of you will benefit.
Life is more abundant!
Posted: 2008-01-21 21:46
ME:
Quote:
I have a question: Is necessary for every one to go into seclusion in order to progress further?" No, that's not for every one. It's only for very very rare people who wants to cross the very last pass in this life, one out of a billion. Don't worry about it, I don't expect any of you to follow me in this matter. I will keep the class connected spiritually, and as I advance with Master Liu, every one of you will benefit.
Unquote.
Thanks Jane. I appreciate your commitment to achieve this ultimate "Transformation". The world needs transformation in order to survive...
Zhi Tui Zuo
Sorry, Jane I should have explained instead of assuming that my hanyu pinyin is understandable. "Zui Tui Zuo" is the straight legs sitting method designed by Pang Laoshi to loosen the waist.
Melting
Thanks for your explanation on "melting". Does that mean when this melting happens, we will "feel" as if we have disappeared? And no I am not worried. With your assurance it has become an anticipation of more exciting things to come. But I am aware that I should not be carried away by such thoughts.Hun yuan ling tong!Kian Tee
Posted: 2008-01-21 22:33
Jane's Reply:
Your Pinyin was correct , it just did not occur to me. It's Okey to apply it into ZBE and THCMM. You may find it more helpful if you alternate it with sitting in lotus feet.Melting is a sort of sensation that part of the body just disappears in the consciousness.
Life is more abundant!
Posted: 2008-01-21 22:57

No comments:

Post a Comment