Monday, February 04, 2008

New Practice Center: February 04, 2008

On February 4, 2008 I found a new practice center which is nearer my home. It is located at a community center near the market. The center as I found out yesterday is run by my ex-teacher at the old center (the one I am currently practicing at). It was established in September 2007 which means most of the students are new... only a few months with the exception of one or two more experienced ones. I had my first session at the new center and found that despite the place being comprised of students with not much experience in zhineng qi gong, the qi field feels strong and 'soothing'. Makes me wonder why.....
I have made up my mind to make this one of my new practice center. I shall leave the decision of whether to stop going to the old practice center to a later time. With this additional center I will have group practice sessions on Wednesday, Sunday at the old center and Thursday and Sunday at the new center. Both centers practice at 8pm to 10pm which means the Sundays for the two centers clashes.

Change subject:
Quote:
引用第824楼felix.h于2008-02-03 01:50发表的 :You said it takes 40mn to completely activate true qi to do the job in BMF N°6. I assume that 40mn must be continuous and not in several times, isn't it?Does it mean it also takes that time to activate true qi in other forms? For example in ZBEs? That's why we need to practice for 3 hours continuously to have more effects? If I don't have enough time, let's say only 1h, is it better to do "only 1 ZBE for 40mn + 1 THCMM + 20mn's YC" or to do "10mn for each of the 3 ZBEs + THCMM + YC"?.......
Unquote.

Yes, it should be done continuously.Not exactly. The rule is that our human body have resistance barriers against the charging of true chi. No matter what forms you perform, cross-leg meditation or other forms, the first pass or barrier is around 45 minutes, after you pass it, you can extend the duration to 1.5 hours, after you pass this one, it would be two hours , if you can do some form none stop for three hours, almost no pains or numbness would bother you because almost all the blockages have been cleared. It should be practiced gradually, increase the duration minute by minute to avoid any harm to the body.If you have only one hour, you have many options, you can do 30 min. ZBE (1), or (2) or (3), or 10 min of each of ZBE. 10 min THCMM, 20 min. Yang Chi, It's totally up to you. You know yourself better than others.
February 05, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment