Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chenshi Taijiquan: Posture No.10 to 15 (By GM Chen Chenglei)

It is always helpful to have someone point out your mistakes which quite often go unnoticed. Someone commented on my execution of yan shou hong quan (hidden punch) and it made me take a closer look at my earlier video and made a comparison with the teaching video of grand master Chen Chenglei...
video
Yan shou quan is posture no. 14 in the video. The master's back is maintained straight whereas I had unknowingly arched my back. After examining why I did that I came to the conclusion that I had arched my back in order to extend the reach of my punch. The correct way to do so (maximize the reach of your punch) would be to rotate your waist more. Now I realized that I have more work to do on loosening my waist.

1 comment:

  1. These are basically short phrase loans that do give you meet your fiscal problems within a desired precise time period.
    Thinking about time limitations these loans are particularly developed above an obligation no cost platform.
    As such, these are kept fully zero cost from credential checksums.
    Difficulties such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy,
    CCJs and even IVAs are not regarded right here.
    Further, there are also no collaterals related with these loans.
    There is minimal paper perform essential on the element of borrower.
    There are also no hidden or extra documentation or faxing required right
    here. Applying for these loans is also extremely convenient.
    Folks just call for filling an internet type and once this gets authorized cash is received inside
    24 hours time frame. These loans are usually offered under
    practical terms and situations. The basic basic applicant criteria here is that they really should be a UK
    resident and of 18 years of age.
    Review my site ; click

    ReplyDelete